Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Insulation
Insulfoam, the largest manufacturer of block-molded expanded polystyrene (EPS) in North America, introduces new branding for its full line of EPS insulation products. To help design professionals, builders, homeowners and other customers more quickly find the insulation products they need, Insulfoam insulation offerings, including R-Tech® insulations, are now categorized under the brand names InsulRoof, InsulWall and InsulGrade.
In conjunction with the new branding, Insulfoam has also revamped its website. The new insulfoam.com now offers simple navigation to the major building categories: commercial and residential, with the InsulRoof, InsulWall and InsulGrade product groups clearly marked. The residential tab provides homeowners with home insulating tips for key areas, including energy saving tips for the house in basements and garage doors. Customers can also easily find on the new website Insulfoam’s other EPS offerings, including geofoam lightweight fill and EPS for cold storage buildings, flotation, packaging and architectural shapes.
Insulfoam EPS is 100% recyclable and offers the highest R-Value per dollar of any other rigid insulation. The features and benefits of InsulRoof, InsulWall and InsulGrade insulations are:
- The widest range of faced, laminated and standard high-performance EPS insulation products for use on virtually any type of roof deck in new construction and re-roofing applications.
- Available in cost-saving applications including fanfold panel bundles, flute fill and tapered insulation.
- Wide range of compressive strengths to help reduce insulation material costs.
- Versatile to adapt to various roof shapes and roofing assemblies.
- Products carry UL and FM labels.
- Full range of EPS insulation for use throughout walls, including cavity walls, on the interior faces of foundation walls, as exterior sheathing (including tongue-and-groove sheathing under stucco), gable ends, and as part of exterior insulation finishing systems (EIFS).
- Insulfoam’s Total Wall System is one of the few insulated systems on the market that integrates weather resistant barrier (WRB).
- Insulfoam EPS qualifies for several NFPA 285 compliant assemblies.
- Full range of EPS products for use on foundation walls and under concrete floor slabs.
- EPS outperforms extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulations in these applications due to EPS’s stable long-term R-value and moisture performance (it dries quickly and has minimal long-term moisture retention), and is lower cost.
- Seven standard compressive strengths allow for more cost-effective specification without over-engineering the insulation under slabs.
Learn more: www.insulfoam.com
Information provided by Insulfoam