ProVia’s Aspect™ vinyl window series
ProVia® today announced the launch of their new Aspect™ vinyl window series, which offers innovative performance features that deliver high energy efficiency, simplified. Aspect windows utilize the same extrusions and many of the same components as ProVia’s top-of-the-line Endure™ windows, with simplified technologies that maintain excellent energy efficiency. The windows are ENERGY STAR® Certified, and are independently tested to meet strict energy-efficiency standards. Aspect windows come standard with ProVia’s ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing System, a high-tech glass package that measurably improves thermal performance and provides less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures and reduced interior condensation.
Aspect™ Vinyl Windows: Excellent Durability Plus High Energy Efficiency
ProVia’s Aspect vinyl windows feature a multi-chambered frame and sash system, providing excellent durability and high energy efficiency. Following are some of their key features:
- High energy efficiency (up to R-9)
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing System – Up to 1”
- Roller-Tilt™ balance system with color-matched covers
- Integral Interlock at meeting rail
- Structural support leg resists deflection under windy conditions
- Sunshield® Vinyl in the frame and sash resists discoloration, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting and rust
- Top sash retention – prevents sash drift
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on materials, workmanship, glass breakage and seal failure
Aspect windows are part of ProVia’s new Professional Class Window Program.
Learn more: www.provia.com
Information provided by Provia