ProVia® to Build New Stone Manufacturing Facility in Sugarcreek, Ohio
Modern facility for Heritage Stone by ProVia® will include the latest production technology to optimize quality control and manufacturing efficiency.
SUGARCREEK, Ohio – ProVia®, a leader in exterior building products, today announced that the company will break ground in November, 2014 for a new stone manufacturing facility in Sugarcreek, Ohio. The new facility for Heritage Stone by ProVia® will replace the existing facility located in Zanesville, Ohio, and will include the latest production technology to optimize quality control and manufacturing efficiency. The Sugarcreek location will also create efficiencies by bringing Heritage Stone operations closer to ProVia’s corporate headquarters. Operations at the new facility are slated to begin in the winter of 2015/2016.
Key Facts About the New Manufacturing Facility for Heritage Stone by ProVia
- Following a thorough series of production tests, manufacturing at the new facility will begin simultaneous to manufacturing ceasing at the old facility. This will facilitate uninterrupted production and ensure all product delivery schedules for customers are maintained.
- Stone manufacturing will be moved just one hour away from the current location.
- There will be no change in raw materials or suppliers.
- The manufacturing leadership team and key employees will remain the same.
- Current full-time employees who remain employed through the transition will either be offered a job at the new facility or be given a fair and equitable severance package.
“ProVia is expanding and upgrading our manufacturing processes to ensure the highest quality standards of our products while enhancing production efficiencies,” says Brian Miller, President of ProVia. “We are excited about the added growth potential that this transition will allow, and I am thrilled that we have such a high-performance team in place that will make this vision a reality.”
News release provided by ProVia